Suns of Gold
Galactic Treasures Await You....
They are merchants, thieves, grifters, saviors and worse. They roam the untamed void to bring the wealth of foreign worlds to their customers, trading in the treasures of half a hundred worlds for the sake of riches beyond human imagination. You will find them in dirty starport dives, in the palaces of lostworlder kings, and in the gleaming towers of their corporate palaces. They are the far traders, and the treasures of the sky are theirs for the taking.
In this supplement to the Stars Without Number sci-fi RPG, you'll find all that you need to add classic mercantile adventures to your campaign. Whether a doughty crew of adventurers just trying to keep their battered ship flying or a cabal of aspiring merchant princes who seek the control of whole sectors, the tools in this book provide a GM with everything necessary to plot a course for profit. Within these pages, you'll find...
- Rules for buying and selling cargo between the far-flung planets
- Guidelines for building interstellar business empires and planetary holdings
- Trade tags and tools for giving mercantile flavor to your campaign worlds
- Adventure templates for quickly generating a session's entertainment
- Guides on how to establish new colony worlds to rule and exploit for profit
- Tips and advice for running mercantile campaigns at your own table
Suns of Gold will give you everything you need to handle the commercial ambitions of your players, from short-run cargo hauls to interstellar trade empires. Unleash the forces of fearless avarice in your campaign, and seek the wealth of the skies!
This purchase provides the title as a DRM-free PDF file.